Monday 24 January 2011

2143

TODAY. Today, today, today.
Nothing interesting of which I can recall other than finding out that hopefully our heating will be fixed tomorrow, wahey!
Found a drawing that I did of Minkey a few years back:


***
A drawing of which I roughly remember drawing on the same day as Minkey. This is of 'Barbara Bearo' made by BFR mag's mother, who is amazing, (as well as the rest as that family)!


***
Finally, here is a drawing of which I did today (24/01), and it's of a packet of sweets I got at Hope and Greenwood which is a lovely old fashioned sweet shop. These are like slightly fizzy cherries... basically a massive refresher, (and I love refreshers).

Also a friend is having a fancy dress party, so need some ideas of what to dress up as!
Hard times.
Love love love,
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment